Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I didn't disappear... I'm in Vegas!

I am such a nerd!

Sorry no posts this week. I'm currently in Vegas celebrating my man's 30th birthday and our 4 year anniversary. My goal during this trip is to maintain my weight, and not stress out if I don't eat perfectly. (I'm not a drinker, so I don't need to worry about drinking) We'll go out to a nice glutinous dinner on Thursday, I am psyched for that. I've been getting in workouts and cardio (2 workouts yesterday) in an attempt to make up for my not perfect-clean-eating (which I promise, is really not bad at all...) We went to this huge Gold's Gym yesterday -- it's rumored Jay Cutler works out there (we didn't see him :/ I haven't been snapping pictures of all my food from this trip consistantly, but I'll post a weekly wrap up on Saturday to give you all an idea. I'll also be sure to note how much weight I gained/lost. (Again, my goal is to maintain this week).

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

-Lelia

3 comments: